Today is August 10th, 20th. In a blink of an eye, more than half of 20 years have passed. The editor of Dongguan Plastic Mould Factory has not updated the website for a long time, because the plastic industry, which was affected by the epidemic in the first half of the year, was a little frustrating. But I hope that tomorrow, the editor, I will still have a vision for the future, and I believe that Dongguan Plastic Mould Factory will do better, keep making progress, and keep moving forward. Today, I will introduce the design of parting surface in plastic mold manufacturing.
The overall principle of the selection of the parting surface position is to ensure the quality of the plastic part, facilitate the demolding of the plastic part and simplify the structure of the mold. The parting surface is affected by the molding position of the plastic part in the mold, the design of the pouring system, and the structure process of the plastic part. Due to the influence of various factors such as performance and accuracy, insert position and shape, push-out method, mold manufacturing, exhaust, and operating technology, the selection of parting surface should be comprehensively analyzed and more specific can be selected from the following aspects.
1. The parting surface should be selected at the largest contour of the plastic part.
2. Facilitate the smooth demoulding of the plastic parts, try to keep the plastic parts on the side of the movable mold when the mold is opened.
3. Ensure the precision requirements of plastic parts.
4. Meet the appearance quality requirements of plastic parts.
5. Facilitate mold processing and manufacturing.
6. The influence on the forming area.
7. The impact on the exhaust effect.
8. The influence on the lateral core pulling.
Note: The above information from the Jiezheng mold finishing on the Internet, welcome reproduced, indicate the source!