In the blink of an eye, at the end of April, the editor of the Dongguan Plastic Mould Factory was busy working again. It has been a long time since he updated the website articles. Today, he took time out to introduce the selection of plastic materials commonly used for plastic molds, and for those who have product development needs. We can find out.
1. ABS: high fluidity, low cost, suitable for parts that do not require high strength (parts that are not directly subjected to impact and do not withstand structural durability in reliability tests), such as internal support brackets (keyboard brackets, LCD brackets) )Wait. There are also commonly used on the electroplating components (such as buttons, side keys, navigation keys, plating decoration, etc.). Chimei PA-757, PA-777D and so on are currently used.
2. PC+ABS: Good fluidity, good strength, and moderate price. Suitable for high rigidity, high impact toughness parts, such as frames, shells and so on. Commonly used material code: Bayer T85, T65.
3. PC: High-intensity, expensive, and poorly liquid. Applicable to higher strength requirements of the shell, buttons, drive frames, lenses and so on. Commonly used material code such as: Teijin L1250Y, PC2405, PC2605.
4. POM has high rigidity and hardness, excellent fatigue resistance and wear resistance, small creep and water absorption, good dimensional stability and chemical stability, good insulation and so on. Commonly used for pulleys, transmission gears, worm gears, worm gears, conveyor components, etc., commonly used material code such as: M90-44.
5. The PA is tough and absorbs water, but it becomes fragile when the moisture completely evaporates. Commonly used for gears, pulleys, etc. Key gears with large impact force need to be filled with fillers. Material code such as: CM3003G-30.
6. PMMA has excellent light transmission. After 240 hours of accelerated light aging, 92% of sunlight can still be transmitted. 89% of outdoor sunlight still has 89% and ultraviolet rays reach 78.5%. High mechanical strength, a certain degree of cold resistance, corrosion resistance, good insulation properties, dimensional stability, easy molding, relatively brittle, commonly used in transparent structural parts with a certain strength requirements, such as lenses, remote control windows, light guides and so on. Common material code such as: Mitsubishi VH001.
Note: The above information from the Jiezheng mold finishing on the Internet, welcome reproduced, indicate the source!