Immediately to 5.1 small holiday, and engaged in plastic mold industry friends, you will have a holiday. Today for everyone to introduce the number of plastic mold cavity and cavity layout. When the plastic parts to determine the surface, you need to consider whether the use of single cavity or multi-cavity mold cavity, the number of cavity to determine the main injection with the largest injection, the amount of clamping force, plasticization speed, precision products Requirements, production economy and other factors.
The general principle of cavity arrangement
(1) the length of the flow should be appropriate, the flow channel waste as little as possible, the gate position should be appropriate uniform, feed to balance, but also to make the cavity pressure balance;
(2) ranking should ensure that the flow channel, gate sets from the edge of the mold cavity has a certain distance to meet the sealing requirements;
(3) ranking should meet the mold structure and other space requirements;
(4) In order to achieve a better cooling effect of the mold, the positioning should pay attention to the screw, putter on the cooling water hole, set the location of the cooling water hole;
(5) to be as compact as possible to reduce the size of the mold, and the aspect ratio should be moderate, but also consider the requirements of the injection machine.
The determination of the cavity arrangement is mainly related to the maximum injection amount of the injection machine, the rated clamping force, the plasticizing speed, the precision requirement of the product, the economy of production and so on. In the case of a multi-point arrangement, consider the balance of the glue, if there is a row should give priority to move in the X or Y direction to facilitate processing. There is no flow between the products, may be appropriate to narrow the spacing between products, the minimum distance can be done 50-100mm, if the flow through, the spacing to do 100-150mm.
Note: The above information from the Jiezheng mold on the Internet, welcome reproduced, indicate the source!