Today is October 17th. Seeing that 2019 is about to pass, just one year has passed. This year is really a special year. This year, the editor of Dongguan Plastic Mould Factory experienced what it was, and how did it come over? I really only know it. Well, today we will introduce the following aspects when choosing an injection molding machine for plastic mold production.
1. The length and width of the mold should be smaller than the spacing of the Colin column to ensure that the mold can be placed in the injection molding machine for production;
2. The thickness of the mold should be within the range of the minimum mold thickness and the maximum mold thickness of the injection molding machine;
3. Inspect the mold opening stroke of the injection molding machine to ensure that there is enough space under the maximum mold opening stroke to smoothly take out the product;
4. Check the injection weight of the injection molding machine, which is more than 2 times the weight of the molded product (including the runner part);
The ball diameter and the inlet hole diameter of the sprue sleeve selected on the mold are larger than the nozzle ball diameter and the aperture of the selected injection molding machine, ensuring that the molten plastic can smoothly enter the mold cavity without leaking;
6. Select the diameter of the positioning ring of the mold according to the diameter of the positioning ring hole on the selected injection molding machine to ensure that the two are matched;
7. Ensure that the ejection stroke of the injection molding machine is greater than the stroke required for the actual ejection of the product;
8. The depth of the positioning ring on the mold is smaller than the maximum protrusion of the nozzle of the injection molding machine;
9. For molds designed to be produced on injection molding machines larger than 500 tons (including 500 tons), there must be a movable mold positioning ring.
10. In order to reduce the difficulty and precision requirements of the mold hoisting, the hole diameter of the ejector hole of the movable mold bottom plate of the mold is larger than the diameter of the ejector hole on the injection molding machine.
Note: The above information from the Jiezheng mold finishing on the Internet, welcome reproduced, indicate the source!